Wednesday, February 8, 2012

For Bass Music Fans


Bass Music presents itself with dissonant beats, hall reverb on drum racks, layed back beats with simple, yet beautiful melodies, with that deep sub-bass. Torus just got onto the Sonic Router Records and this EP is coming out in March. Torus is quoted saying, “The idea behind this EP is that I wanted to make tracks that were deeper than just some throw away beats. I wanted to go in and truly create an environment; tracks that I really put some emotion into and that I could be proud of to be released as a whole.” He easily accomplishes this bay seamlessly going in between tracks on this mix, the soundscape takes you to a place of relaxation. Yeah the electronic voice over the tracks does get annoying I know.
 

If you want to check out more about the artist visit the Sonic Router Webpage, or check his Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment